For my last challenge I wanted something which showed my mood . . . and well I am feeling so ill right now . . . good old winter has brought on a lovely cold for me . . . so all I want to do is snuggle up in bed with Harry Potter and something to cuddle . . . I have used some tips I have learnt through this challenge to create these images . . . Bokeh . . . Studio Lighting Effect . . . Warm Glow . . . And most of all I have learnt how to pose, kinda!
Its not the end . . . far from it . . . I am now starting an Instagram 30 day challenge . . . I can't stop doing the challenges . . . just too addictive . . .
So if don't follow me already then look up someone called Loveowlie and you will find my instagram account.
This challenge has taught me new tricks of the trade . . . created so many new ideas for full shoots . . . most of all it has given me an even bigger love for camera's . . . any camera . . . big or small . . . phone or DSLR . . . old or new . . .
Roll on the new challenges . . . new photo-shoots . . . new artwork . . . new arty farty adventures . . .
Keep an eye out for this blog! Exciting things are soon to happen.
Loveowlie. xxx


Incredible, I love it! Keep posting stuff you're super-duper-quadrupa talented
ReplyDelete