Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 26

Day 26 . . . Space . . .


I love anything about space at the moment . . . I love the stars at night . . . I love space textures in Photoshop . . . I love conceptual space photographs and artworks . . . I am just space crazy.

So when I found an exhibition at the Tate Britain on my trip to London I had not only found really beautiful pieces of art but found my picture for today! I may have taken it yesterday but I have edited it today and played around with it all today. 

The exhibtion was a response/a link to the artist J. M. W. Turner by the modern artist Vija Celmins . . . The pieces of artwork were of the spaces sky as we see it, will just the stars twinkling above us.

Tomorrow's challenge is . . . Art . . .

Loveowlie. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment