Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 27 . . .

Day 27 . . . Art . . .



Sorry I haven't been uploading for a few days . . . I am gutted as it is the last few days, but I have had such a bad headache continuously for about 3 days . . . It has finally progressed into a sore throat . . . A cold is coming . . . 

I am getting up to date, and I hope these images make up for me being away as I have put my all into them.

So . . . today's theme is Art . . . oh how I love Art . . . It has been a passion of mine every since I picked up my first crayon. I decided to start to sketch out some Teddy Bears . . . why . . . because it is my nephews 1st birthday soon and I need to get card making. I want it to be a special one so I am practicing . . . he might look and the card and laugh . . . or he might just walk straight past . . . I am hoping for the laugh! Fingers Crossed! 

Tomorrow's challenge is . . . Something Pink. 

Loveowlie. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment