Day 2 . . . Shadows . . .
Technology really did not like me yesterday, tried to do some laminating at my work, fed the piece through the machine and instead of it coming out the other end nice and shinny it decided to eat it for lunch. After about an hour of trying to get it working again we succeed.
Then I went and photographed my challenge for the day, came back to then edit on them, but Photoshop had another idea . . . would not work, at all.
So I got it up and running and completed my edits . . . this morning. I admit that was my fault, I went out last night and came home later than I had expected, fell on my bed and fell right to sleep. But here they are . . . finally! To make up I have done 5 edits! Hope you enjoy.
There will be more today, Day 3 . . . Clouds . . . Come back to find out what I have created!
Loveowlie. xxx





No comments:
Post a Comment