Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8


Day 8 . . . from a High Angle . . .


Yesterday was from a low angle . . . today is from a high one, I came up with one today which shows a different view that we rarely look at. Its a very artistic view and is one I have come to really like and would love to do a project involving photographing feet in different circumstances . . . Maybe after this challenge that can be the next one I go on to. 

If I had thought of this idea (which I so wish I had) yesterday I could have had two different views of feet . . . one from high up . . . one from low down . . . the low down shot could have been the view that insects have of humans or anything small and dainty. 

If only I had thought of the idea early.

Come back for more tomorrow! The next challenge is . . .

. . . Sunset . . .

Loveowlie. xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment