Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 9


Day 9 . . . Sunset . . .






There was no sunset, due to the cloud coverage . . . which is so sad because I love to photograph Sunsets . . . Sunsets have such vivid colours . . . beautiful cloud formations . . . power to them.

So . . . I do not have a new photograph from today of a sunset . . . BUT . . . I have recently completed one of my goals for my gap year, which is to photograph a sunset both in a rural location and at the seaside. I have always loved Landscape Photography, especially Seascapes. I was so unbelievable happy when I photographed and created these images . . . I just could not wait to share them.

I hope you like these images just as much as I do . . . Once I have the money they are going up on display no matter what the family think! 

I am also going to paint a series from these photographs . . . so keep looking out for when I post them. 

Tomorrows challenge is . . . Movement . . . Come back and see what I come up with next.

Loveowlie. xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment