Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 30

Day 30 . . . Something Transparent . . .


Not completely transparent but I do love the pattern on our living room doors, and the light shinning through them is just so pretty . . . really makes the house feel so warm. 

I added some more light details with Bokeh to give it more edge . . . more depth . . . more beautiful . . . I think it has worked . . . I have to admit I could've done more . . . There will defiantly be more to come for the Transparent theme at some stage . . 

Tomorrow is the last day of the challenge . . . I can't believe it is over . . . but I will be saying my goodbyes to this challenge tomorrow . . .

The challenge for the last day is . . . Self-Portrait . . .

Loveowlie. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment