Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 7


Day 7 . . . Low Angle . . .



Just a quick post, I have uploaded both the final image which was taken at a low angle, I have also added a photograph showing how the image would've looked at a face on angle. I have done this to show how much drama you can add to a photograph by simply changing the angle.

Even with a very dramatic and hard hitting piece of art like this can become even extravagant by the angle you choose to photograph it from. I learnt this lesson within my personal photographic work very early on and is something I will always have in mind, it has even become second nature to me, no need to think just believe in the shot.

Stay up to date by following this blog whenever you have the time. 

Day 8 . . . High Angle . . .

Loveowlie. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment