Day 4 . . . Sun flare . . .
This edit is far from natural as I wanted today's picture to be, when I got the time to start shooting for the theme Sun flare the sun had just vanished, and was never to be seen again.
But . . . I then had an idea spring up. Why not create a picture with a sun flare within it somewhere . . . an actual Sun Flare . . . maybe a portrait . . . maybe a sun flare hidden within the eyes . . . My creativity was overflowing by this point so I took a quick portrait of myself and starting editing.
I have always loved space, one of my dreams is to gaze up to the stars on a beautiful clear night next to the sea with someone special. Something which I have only ever done once before, and the memory will stay with me forever.
Hope you like this post, and that it isn't too edited, which I think it is but still like it, ish . . . I think I could have had the background black to make it a bit more powerful and spacey, however the white compliments the idea of it being a dream and a memory.
Keep posted for tomorrow's theme which is . . . What I Wore . . .
Loveowlie. xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment