Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22

Day 22 . . . Out Of Focus . . .















I have once before created my own Bokeh using Photoshop, and was not that keen on the out come . . . so here is my first hand . . . using a trusty camera . . . attempt to create the Bokeh look. 

So much more successful than the digitally created . . . cameras all the way sometimes . . .

I would have loved to have done a scene with the Bokeh including . . . a Landscape . . . Looking across the Thames . . . Lights casting a reflection in the water . . . 

If only I lived in London! Or close by to water! Maybe one day . . .

Tomorrow's challenge is . . . Architecture . . .

Loveowlie. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment