Day 24 . . . Bokeh . . .
I love Bokeh, as I am sure you have seen already in some of my other photographs! I do use it a lot . . . woops . . .
This one I decided to do it slightly more abstracted. The focus, which you can vaguely see, in the image is a book with the pages turn so it looks like a love heart. I have seen love hearts created within a book in some of the most creative ways like the pages being folded . . . a ring casting a shadow . . .
I hope you like this image, I am quite happy with it, it is one of my favorites from this challenge because of the dreaminess to it . . . the colours . . . the romance . . . the texture . . . the lighting . . . oh . . . I just LOVE this picture!!!
Tomorrow's challenge is . . . From a Distance . . .
I am in London tomorrow so expect to see either a Documentary style image, or Architectural, or Artistic . . . the possibilities are endless.
I am in London tomorrow so expect to see either a Documentary style image, or Architectural, or Artistic . . . the possibilities are endless.
Loveowlie. xxx



No comments:
Post a Comment