Day 5 . . . What I Wore . . .
Just a quick post today as I am off out soon, well should have left by now!
I am so glad this day fell on when I was going out to meet my boyfriend and friends later on in the evening, as this meant I was dressed to impress! Not just in my jimjams and dressing gown for my lovely lazy days.
I got this big knitted jumper not that long ago and I am in love with it!!! Defiantly going to buy loads more jumpers this winter!
Tomorrow's challenge is photographing Something Old, had a few ideas but nothing spectacular yet. Fingers crossed an amazing idea comes to mind.
Tomorrow's challenge is photographing Something Old, had a few ideas but nothing spectacular yet. Fingers crossed an amazing idea comes to mind.
See you tomorrow with Something Old.
Loveowlie. xxx



No comments:
Post a Comment