Day 6 . . . Something Old . .
I was with my boyfriend today and wanted to do something old from his room. I wanted to start looking at other people, either for models, inspiration or to complete a challenge using their personal possessions instead of having myself as the main person, so when I can I will use other influences besides myself to collaborate with.
Sam . . . the dear boyfriend . . . loves the Beatles and since being with him I have started adore them! He has a poster in his room of the group posing in 1967. This I felt would be perfect to use as the something old. Even though the poster itself isn't dated back to the 1960's but the photograph itself is 45 years old.
I wanted to also add something else old in to compliment the age of the poster and the subject matter within the poster. The second photograph is of an old 60's guitar . . . I am sorry I have forgotten the name of the guitar but I will get back to you about the name and more details about its past. Sam is also learning to play the guitar . . . one or two of the songs he is learning are either the Beatles songs or John Lennon's.
Hope you liked this post I tried looking more in depth to not only reflect the title of the day but also go beyond.
Tomorrow is . . . Low Angle . . .
Loveowlie. xxx


No comments:
Post a Comment