Day 16 . . . Long Exposure . . .
I am so tired right now so thought to do a photo about sleep . . . this is really keeping me awake posing for a sleepy Photo-shoot . . .
Anyone who has restless nights this is for you . . . I have gone through a period before where I didn't have a proper nights sleep in weeks, it really takes it out of you and these photographs show the type of movement and mood you feel. Your drowsy, then wide awake, tossing and turning, getting out of bed . . . back into bed. It is so frustrating! Thank god I sleep like a baby now . . . but I bet I have jinxed it for tonight's sleep!
I love long exposure photography it is so diverse in what you can achieve . . . maybe a project is due on Long Exposure for me to get stuck into.
Hope you are liking my 31 day challenge so far, I love it . . . defiantly going to do more . . .
Tomorrow's challenge is . . . Trees . . . Come back again tomorrow to see the photo of the day.
Loveowlie. xxx




No comments:
Post a Comment