Day 11 . . . Pretty Pattern . . .
Yes I wanted a pretty pattern . . . yes I have gone for hearts . . . and the bokeh effect . . . very very cheesy!
But . . . Someone very close to me gave me a make-up bag (which they had made themselves) for my birthday along with other beautiful gifts that I love . . . oh and she was very naughty for spending far to much on little old me . . . Christmas present for her is going to be gooooood!! Hehe.
I went for a pattern that means a lot to me, and something which will forever be special to me (Oh dear the cheese levels are rising!).
Last cheesy thing . . . I promise . . . thank you for this my dear friend, I love you . . . no more expensive gifts missie! xxx
Tomorrow has the challenge of . . .
. . . Eyes . . .
Loveowlie. xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment