Monday, October 1, 2012
Day 1 . . .
Day 1 . . . Faceless Self-Portrait . . .
Stupid mistake today, I didn't take my camera out with me. This meant that when the sunlight was actually shining I couldn't do the photo-shoot I was planning. So instead I have gone for a studio style photo-shoot, with some texture overlays and some blur editing to hide the face. I know . . . I know . . . I have slightly cheated, you can still see my face slightly in the pictures but I felt the pictures were a bit bare without some features. Maybe I will revisit this Day's task to get a better result, a more faceless result!
Overall though I am happy (ish) with the pictures, I got the idea months ago but never got round to actually doing it, Blogging is already making me more motivated!
Hope you liked the first Photograph in the Challenge (well series of photographs, I couldn't choose just the one, woopsie).
Tomorrow has the title of . . . Shadows . . . hope you will visit my blog again to see what I have up my sleeve. :)
Loveowlie x x x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment