Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 21

Day 21 . . . After Dark . . .


The nights are drawing in, christmas cards are appearing and now Christmas adverts . . . Oh yes its that time of year again . . .


. . . Christmas Time . . .

. . . I must admit I do get excited for Christmas, guilty pleasure of mine. Its just all the decorations, sweet nights in, its dark by 5pm and dark when you wake up, Christmas card making and all things jolly. 

I have used a different way of creating a photograph, I have an app on my phone called Text Cutie . . . oh I think its sooo good! You can add phrases onto image, any image from a huge selection and all are so me . . . very unique and pastel colours galore. 

Tomorrow's challenge is . . . Out Of Focus . . .

Loveowlie. xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment