Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 10


Day 10 . . . Movement . . .






I must admit I do LOVE photographing my boyfriend doing his crazy parkour! One day I am going to get him to teach me some of his moves . . . must admit I would be quite shocked if I could even slightly do them.

I thought that this type of movement is daring . . . dynamic . . . dangerous . . . all of which makes it a passion of his. For these reasons I chose to do this for the challenge of photographing Movement. Movement is a topic which I would love to dig a little deeper into with photography, but that is a goal which I will be exploring for years, as there are so many forms of portraying Movement in photography.  

I have already done a project, whilst I was studying my A-Level photography, of Sam's passions for parkour and his talent for the way he can control and move his body to do insane stunts. I will at a later date post these on this blog for you all to see and to say . . . Woah . . . at the stuff he gets up to.

That's all for today . . .

Tomorrow's challenge is . . . Pretty Pattern . . .

Loveowlie. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment