Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 14

Day 14 . . . Hands . . .


Tonight I am with my boyfriend and fancied like having a sweet and slightly cheesy photo with him for the challenge of hands.

I have seen on Instagram people using a little heart shapes in simplistic ways and very cute ways . . . people have also started to get them as tattoos in various places but most commonly on their wrists. 

I wanted to join the craze! 

I edited the picture using apps on my phone . . . thought it might be cool to try out some phonography! Hope you like it, I like it but would've liked to have put a warm or red filter over the image and softened it slightly . . . maybe Photoshop will be available on your phone in the future . . .  if it is already I am getting it in a heart beat!

Tomorrow's challenge . . .

Day 15 . . . Flowers . . .

This will be interesting as there are no flowers in my garden at all . . . 

Loveowlie. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment