Day 3 . . . Clouds . . .
Part of the reason I am doing this challenge is to improve my photography skills, and to make me more creative within my ideas. Today was a theme which I could go really go creative with and play around with the idea of conceptual photography.
I have wanted to do something like this for a while now, and the theme of clouds seemed perfect. I have tried something similar to this in my A2 year of Photography A-Level, the result was interesting, in a bad way! I have already learnt so much since that bizarre photo-shoot, and I think (hope) it has paid off. I have much further to go though till I get to my goal but its a start!
Hope you liked today's photo! It was fun to do!
The theme for tomorrow is . . . Sun flare . . . Hope you can visit again to have a nose at what I will create next!
The theme for tomorrow is . . . Sun flare . . . Hope you can visit again to have a nose at what I will create next!
Loveowlie. xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment