Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 29

Day 29 . . . Sharp . . .





Sharp . . . Pumpkins . . . Sharp . . . Pumpkins . . . hrm . . . where's the connection I hear you say . . . well there is one! I promise. 

I needed something Sharp to carve out my pumpkin's face. 

I know very little connection, but I had to get Halloween into this challenge somehow as it is the month for it. 

Carving out pumpkins is the best . . . I did it with my boyfriend this year . . . It was soo much fun . . . kinda a bit of competition but I think mines a clear winner . . . obviously!!! 

No, seriously I love both . . . ones scary and ones cheeky . . . ones the Trick . . . ones the Treat . . .

Who's is your favorite?

His is the left's 
. . . 
Mine is the right's

Tomorrow's challenge is . . . Something Transparent . . .

Loveowlie. xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment