Sunday, September 30, 2012

Here I am . . .

So here I am . . .

I am on a gap year, I have a huge addiction to Photography & anything artyfarty, and I want to share it.

Searching blogs, looking at blogs, getting inspired by blogs . . . Blogs . . . Blogs . . . Blogs! I can't seem to get enough of them. That's why I decided to create my own. 

What could I blog about . . . hrm . . . It wasn't a very long or hard descion to make, PHOTOGRAPHY! (And a little bit of artyfarty stuff mixed in to). 

I am starting off with a 30 day challange + one day cause I am starting it in October. The challenge will be ofcourse a photographic one, I will be covering all aspects of photography . . . landscape . . . portrait . . . still life . . . animal . . . photojournalism . . . documentary . . . artistic . . . conceptual . . . and many many more.

Hope you join me in my gap year adventure into blogging, photography and some artyfarty stuff thrown in aswell. 

Loveowlie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment